Authentic, Personal Design
I listen to your requirements and provide a considered and bespoke design solution. Simple!
Some of these solutions include design for brochures, logos, fundraising materials and website design. While this can take various forms, including print-based, responsive digital design, small and quick or large and lengthy projects, the same level of experience and creative knowledge is applied.
From simple typographic logos to considered, consultative branding. Providing design tailored to your vision as an individual or organisation.
Somewhere in between design-for-print and web design, there are digital design projects. These have included eNewsletters and interactive PDFs to varying complexity.
OK, so no vogue cover touch-ups but plenty of montage creation, photo and illustration editing as well as image enhancements and redrawing.
[.branding .logo .web design]
Green Space Rooms
[.magazine design .page layout]
[.website design .identity .SEO]
- More than 15 years experience as a senior design creative in the public and private sectors.
- Experienced in print and digital design, including web development.
- Creative background and training combined with ongoing technical knowledge.
- Accustomed to commissioning and collaborating with photographers, writers and illustrators.
- Ascent Research
- Brighton Legal
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Diabetes UK
- Learning and Work Institute
- Naked Translations
- Rwanda Aid
- The Creative Writing Programme
- Wigs and Makeup Studio
- Brochure and report design 22% 22%
- Identity and branding 17% 17%
- Website Design 21% 21%
- Fundraising material design 12% 12%
- Other design 28% 28%
Please get in touch if you have any questions or require an estimate.